Monday 26 April 2010

Inspiration comes if only you listen! Oh and look!

I decided to start this blog today as a series of events and messages have Inspired me to do so..It seems that the human spirit 'is alive and considerate'!A good friend called today to let me know of the arrival of two Italian Traveller's to our shores in Whitstable, en route to Istanbul! When i met up with said friend it was approx 3pm with tide in recession. There stood on the foreshore a delightful Sailboat, lovingly crafted with it's two animated inhabitant's Giacomo and Jacopo happy to engage.The spectacle of their arrival and learning a little of their purpose for travelling by boat, had a striking resonance with me. In this time of grounded aircraft,Volcanic fury and the lame political overtures about saving our endangered planet.It was inspiring to meet these two men of substance, prepared to put themselves 'out their' and by their own steam,to make a point that we could all do with paying a bit of attention to.You can do that at least by tuning into their blog manontheriver.com and following their progress.
I am currently in the throws of exploring 'my own voice', my writing voice that is! Another friend has suggested that i have a certain something in the way i write,i felt encouraged enough to explore what that something might be!I have no formal idea of what a good number of words for a blog is, but i am mindful of not expressing 'all of my thoughts' so i intend to be sparing' if possible!I am not nervous but i do wonder of the virtue!But here goes!.I'm sure i'll have to do better to gain an audience and some dialogue maybe but it's an open court so please knock one back at me if you wish! May your ears and eyes be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment